WE ARE THE KIDS
DRAUSSEN KIDS OUTERWEAR
Designed in Austria and constructed for the outdoors.
Grab your board, your skis, your sled and let the good times ride.
- 18.000+ waterproof & breathable 2-layer fabric
- fully sealed seams
- durable water resistance (DWR) coating
- 140g insulation
- spare tone-in-tone color gloves
- mesh lining body for comfort
- flat lined arms & legs for easy entry
- asymmetric front zip
- chin saver with microfleece lining
- 2-way front zipper with security snap button (depending on model)
- pockets microfleece lined for comfort and warmth
- hidden liftticket pocket on left arm
- arm mesh lined zip-vents
- ergonomic zip-off hood with snug-fit chinch
- adjustable wrist cuff
- lycra boot gaiters
- ghetto zip-slits for easy boot entry
- heelsaver & 360° hem
- reflector prints on strategic positions (large)
- strategic reflector webbings (small)
Please remember, every kid is a size of it's own. This size guide shall help you to find the right suit. We recommend to visit your trusted store to check and choose the right piece.
|AGE||12-18 Months||2 years||3 years||4 years||5-6 years|
Experience DRAUSSEN at these fine Stores
DRAUSSEN Kids Outdoor GmbH
3002 Purkersdorf, Austria
All fotos by DRAUSSEN, Jakob Polacsek, Michael Platzer, Stefan Baumann, Monepic
Our factory is a SEDEX registered company and controls ehtical trade benchmarks within their supply chain. Sound sustainability performance in the supply chain, which includes elimination of critical substances, is constantly observed to minimize consumer safety risks. They aim to meet the highest criteria regarding protection of resources, people and the environment.